- We subscribe to the principles for electronically collecting personal information outlined in chapter 8 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Bill that became law in the Republic of South Africa in August of 2002. All communications from us will provide a clear hyperlink where you can reverse you permission or deregister. If you have any problem with this process please email email@example.com for assistance.
- We intend using any personal or organisational particulars you submit to us via email, telephone, or the submission forms on this site only to respond to any specific request for information you have made on the site, and, with the exception of possible communication and use of this information in terms of 2.3 and 2.4 below, will not use this information in any other way or disclose it to any third party without your express written consent, unless forced to do so by law.
- If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your Information to them in order to deliver the service. By using this site you consent to us providing your Information to the third parties licensed by us to provide such services. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf which may include processing (but not using themselves) your Information. In any case, we will not pass your data to anyone who is not also registered with the Data Protection Act or is not subject to these or similar provisions in our contract with them, and we will not allow the third party to use your Information commercially without your consent.
- As a result of your electronic or other communication with us, we may request permission to send electronic messages or other communications of a commercial nature to you, permission that must be explicitly granted by you before we will send such communications. We may also use this information to compile profiles for statistical purposes and use such profiles in the course of our business, but these profiles or statistical data will never be able to be linked to your specific profile and contact details by any third party.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enable us to personalise your visits to this website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies, but please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Site and other websites.
- Click here to view our Access to Information Manual or POPIA Request for Record Form.